Sunday 1 July 2012

I like to in black ops mode see what would 2 zombies

The zombie mode in call of duty: Black OPS was probably the highlight of what the game so great. It was unquestionably a step up of Nazi zombies, Treyarch of the popular game mode, in its last edition, call of duty: world at wars.

Fans would buy and had to play black ops only for his zombies mode, because it provide tons. The zombie-killing made larger maps, new enemies and unique discounts last hour experience. There is no question, that in it black OPS 2 this year appears, the zombies mode is a return to make. This time it will be bigger and better than ever before. Here is what I personally would like to see in it:

Head turns
I began, in the later rounds in a zombie mode get bored of black OPS. I was usually a routine, running around the same area for hours, blasting from zombies heads. Sometimes, this was so boring that I would finish the game only because I'd doubted that I ever die out. I think Treyarch should throw, in some round head in black ops zombies - and I do not speak of fighting dogs with glowing eyes or small monkeys. I am speaking of badass, an enemy boss rounds. If anything, George felt enjoyed in the call of the dead as a chef, I kill.

More than 4 players
This could be exciting. Imagine, black ops zombies cooperatively to play with more than 3 people. 6 Player co-op or even 8-player co-op is something that I would have fun with in any case.

Additional unique zombie types
There are a few different types of zombies, and it was not hard to get, where they appeared to the rounds. More to throw unique types of zombies, and fans will never get bored.

The ability of weapons fall
Yes, this is something that I have always wanted to do. Trade in weapons with other players or the novice players is your weapon games make more cooperative so that not each defends itself just out.

What do you think? Agree or not? Terlassen you your comments down below.

In addition OPS 2 join our Black Forum, all about call of duty: black OPS 2.

«New black OPS 2 modes in black ops SequelBlack OPS 2, to look forward to dates and release date»

No comments:

Post a Comment